Interested would-be presenters are welcome to submit their abstract, consisting of 100-150 words and 3-5 keywords.
The main theme of LLTC 2017 is Empowering Learner Autonomy.
- Autonomy in language learning
- Creativity and innovation in language teaching
- Critical thinking in language learning
- Cultural issues in language teaching
- English entrepreneurship
- IT in English instruction
- Literature and English teaching
- Project-based learning
- National Curriculum
- Teaching language skills and elements
- Variety of World Englishes
- Voices from Schools
- Any other related topics in language learning/teaching, linguistics and literature will also be considered.
Please submit your abstract by clicking on “Submit Abstract” button below. The abstract submission deadline is 15 July 2017 and the decision regarding the acceptance will be notified in August 2017 at the latest. Be seeing you at the conference in November. Thank you.